BUDDY HANK (Slave/Aurra/Arrington) Performs Upper Room 1.10

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
JoeKelley
12'Play

BUDDY HANK (Slave/Aurra/Arrington) Performs Upper Room 1.10

Messagepar JoeKelley » 09/01/05 20:06

Event: BUDDY HANK BAND Interview and Performance
Place: "Upper Room with Joe Kelley" radio show
WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, Connecticut
Date/Time: Monday January 10th, 2005 4pm-8pm (NYC Time)
Internet Stream: www.wvof.org
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

The BUDDY HANK BAND visits the "Upper Room with Joe Kelley" for an in-studio concert and interview. New Jersey's BUDDY HANK BAND has livened up the music industry with a stellar new CD, "Document My Life" . The release features psychedelic funk/r&b with elements of rock. You'll hear influences from Jimi Hendrix, P-Funk and James Brown. The CD has been lauded for its outstanding musicianship and creativity. "Document My Life" also deals lyrically with the spiritual side of one's life, how each and everyone is special with a gift to give to the world.

Buddy Hankerson is best known as a member of the funk groups Slave/ Aurra, Steve Arrington's Hall Of Fame, and Young and Company. He's also known for co-writing the million seller "I like What You're Doing To Me" by Young and Company and "Weak At The Knees" by Steve Arrington's Hall Of Fame, which has been sampled by Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Snoop Dog, and Tupac just to name a few.

For all the latest Buddy Hank Band info and CD ordering, please go to http://cdbaby.com/cd/hankb2 and www.buddyhankband.com.

The "Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault" radio show has been on the air since 1982. The program is featured on radio, internet and television. Besides its live Monday WVOF broadcast, the show can be heard 24/7 online at www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com. Earlier this year, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer PRINCE featured the "Upper Room" on his official web site www.npgmusicclub.com.

Funkateer

Messagepar Funkateer » 20/08/05 15:35

how is Buddy Hank ? is he cool ? was the gig off the hook ?

I can talk with him via email and he seems very gentle and always answer.

JoeKelley
12'Play

Messagepar JoeKelley » 20/08/05 16:13

Funkateer a écrit :how is Buddy Hank ? is he cool ? was the gig off the hook ?

I can talk with him via email and he seems very gentle and always answer.

Buddy Hanks is one of the nicest people I have met in the music biz. He is talented as all get-out but still remains a humble cat.

Happy that he talks with you.

Peace
Joe
"Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault"
Radio and TV show
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

LIVE Mondays 4-8 pm EST
WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, CT
www.wvof.org

Creativity in Music
www.creativityinmusic.com
Promotion for Musical Artists