Funk Guitarist DEAN BROWN on "Upper Room" 2.07, 2.

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
JoeKelley
12'Play

Funk Guitarist DEAN BROWN on "Upper Room" 2.07, 2.

Messagepar JoeKelley » 05/02/05 20:51

Event: DEAN BROWN Interview & Music Special
Place: "Upper Room with Joe Kelley & Gi Dussault" radio show
Dates/Times: Monday Feb. 7th 4pm-8pm EST on 88.5 FM WVOF in Fairfield, CT on www.wvof.org
Tuesday and Wednesday Feb. 8th & 9th on www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

Amazing guitarist DEAN BROWN visits the "Upper Room" for an in-depth interview and music special. Brown recently released a funk and R&B CD called "Groove Warrior" that has garnered rave reviews. Brown collaborates on this CD with Marcus Miller, Lalah Hathaway, Bernard Wright and many other talented artists.

Dean Brown is a worldwide known guitarist who presently tours in Marcus Miller's band. He has also toured and recorded with David Sanborn, George Duke, Roberta Flack, Billy Cobham and Victor Bailey.

For all the latest DEAN BROWN info, please go to www.deanbrown.com .

The "Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault" radio show has been on the air since 1982. The program is featured on radio, internet and television. Besides its live Monday WVOF broadcast on www.wvof.org, the show can be heard 24/7 online at www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com. Earlier this year, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer PRINCE featured the "Upper Room" on his official web site www.npgmusicclub.com.

JoeKelley
12'Play

Messagepar JoeKelley » 07/02/05 20:18

I haven't missed a show in years due to illness. However, today Feb. 7th , I won't be able to do the live WVOF show due to the flu. Sorry for any inconvenience and hope to be back at 100% soon.

Peace and love
Joe
"Upper Room with Joe Kelley and Gi Dussault"
Radio and TV show
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com

LIVE Mondays 4-8 pm EST
WVOF 88.5 FM in Fairfield, CT
www.wvof.org

Creativity in Music
www.creativityinmusic.com
Promotion for Musical Artists

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 07/02/05 20:52

Oh oh... :eek:

You must be very ill... Take care brother, last week it will be even better :wink:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »