funk!

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
Alex Hedroom

funk!

Messagepar Alex Hedroom » 22/09/04 15:42

Hi there,

We're in a band called hedroom, and we're currently getting funky in the UK. However, we want to expand to Europe and play some gigs all over the place, so please visit our website at www.hedroom.co.uk.

We've been together for about 3 years and have played over 300 gigs in some of the best venues in the UK. We released our debut album in February which has been getting good reviews, and we had a video, Morningwood, which had lots of airplay on English TV as well as some airings in Europe and the US. Soon we'll be releasing a new single and video, "Captain Pimp".

Our style is a mix between funk, ska, hip-hop, rock and jazz, sometimes compared to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Primus, The Specials, James Brown and Led Zeppelin.

We really want to meet some European bands and contacts so we can start touring.

http://hedroom.co.uk/assets/music/capnpimp.mp3

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 22/09/04 15:58

Welcome here Alex

Nice to see Uk band :lol:

Not have the time now but I'll visit your site later... Hope you'll find some dates to see you live soon...
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Re: funk!

Messagepar Funkygirl » 24/09/04 23:24

Again Heavy Funk with a lot of influences !!! :cool: No one go and heard it :?:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »