LIVE Monthly Prince Music "Upper Room" Show

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
JoeKelley
12'Play

LIVE Monthly Prince Music "Upper Room" Show

Messagepar JoeKelley » 24/03/05 19:04

Due to the incredible support and requests to do this on a regular basis, the "Upper Room with Joe Kelley & Gi Dussault" will be hosting a LIVE montly Prince and Prince-related artists radio show once a month. The show will be broadcast on the last Sunday night of each month from 7pm til 11pm NYC Time at www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com. The next show will be this Sunday night March 27th .During the live broadcast, Gi and Joe will also be in the NPGMC chat room at www.npgmusicclub.com.

Please email us at npsfunk@optonline.net with any song requests and or dedications. There will plenty of purple funk, the latest news, interviews and giveaways.

Thanks for the support.

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 24/03/05 20:23

Good news... even if I think it will be early for us to listen to but you must have though to re-air it on live 365 :wink:

How is your friend Prince actually :?: :lol: :wink:

You'll be on the NPGMC Chat Room every Sunday... Waouh... And if the Purple One come and talk with us one day... Just kidding :razz:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »