French FUNK FESTIVAL in South of France ?

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
funkaddict
K7

French FUNK FESTIVAL in South of France ?

Messagepar funkaddict » 28/04/05 21:59

hi there -
i am situated at the cote d'azur and i have infected a couple of (rock based) musicians with the P! to an extent where we want to set up a funk (and a rock) festival down here. as it is well known, there's a history for jazz festivals down here, and george or maceo or mudbone have been almost frequent visitors for quite some time.
the event would take place next year for the first time, but we want to have some funky/rocky dj evenings to prepare the crowd and we are desperately looking for contacts ( FFF ? ) or support in whatever way
lookin' forward to your ideas supergroovalisticprosifunkstacationally

gunter (^.°)

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 29/04/05 09:17

Which Festival do you talk to Gunter :?:
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

funkaddict
K7

fine frech funk in france festival

Messagepar funkaddict » 29/04/05 21:27

Funkygirl a écrit :Which Festival do you talk to Gunter :?:

je parle d'un festival qui n'existe pas encore, mais qui est en train d'etre creer et on cherche tous le soutien possible. on va essayer de faire un etude de marche en niveau de plusieurs soirees dj funk et rock. c'est ne pas un blague, c'est un vrais projet q'on attaque depuis quelque semaines.
dit moi qu'est-ce que t'en pense et si t'as des idees ou des contacts utile, s'il te plait
a+ et SPREAD THE motherfunkin' PHONCK P!
gunter (^.°)

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 30/04/05 09:14

You confirm what I understand of your 1st post... If I can help let me know in any way... (PM button :cool: )

"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

funkaddict
K7

fine funk in france

Messagepar funkaddict » 30/04/05 20:39

Funkygirl a écrit :You confirm what I understand of your 1st post... If I can help let me know in any way... (PM button :cool: )

merci mille fois moi chere. we can use all the help we can get. i already had the dutch band Octavepussy and michael "pfunk" parrish answering back to our info and they seem to be delighted to play in the south of france, and of course the have lots of international funky contacts. but i would very much like to also have a variety of french funkateers on stage. right now everything moves very fast and we have to concentrate on the organisational part of the funkfest
a+ et merci encore a tres bientot et - comme d'habitude -
IN FUNK WE TRUST! gunter (^.°)

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 19/05/05 21:21

Up :cool:

Retourner vers « English Corner »