The Funky Drummer needs your help!!

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
Pari
LP's

The Funky Drummer needs your help!!

Messagepar Pari » 19/12/06 15:41

You all know James Brown's Funky Drummer Clyde Stubblefield - the most sampled drummer in music history. The cat who played on grooves like "Cold Sweat", "Give it up or turnit a loose", "Licking Stick", "Funky Drummer" and many others ..

A few years ago, Clyde suffered from prostate cancer. Unfortuantely, he had no medical insurance - but the fans set up a fund and helped him out. Clyde's cancer surgeries have been total successes. He is cancer FREE as of his last cancer screening.

He still needs your support. Recently he was diagnosed with a chronic kidney disease, which will eventually lead to kidney failure and will make a transpant necessary. Once again, we ask the fans to help the man out, as his prostate cancer treatment had made it impossible for him to get affordable health insurance and most likely he will never have it.

I have been working with Clyde quite a bit, and we have planned a Japan tour for next spring. Clyde is one of the funniest, coolest, hippest and most humble human being I've ever met. He deserves to live a long life. If you have any money left during the Christmas craze, it will surely be appreciated. Just think of all the joy he has given you with his playing, maybe you can give him something back.

Ccontributions go to:
Clyde Stubblefield Medical Fund
and sending to the address below:
First Federal Savings Bank
c/o Clyde Stubblefield Medical Fund
605 State Street
P. O. Box 1868
La Crosse, WI 54602-1868
You may send him e-cards at clyde@funkmasters.cc

Thank you!
Right in the groove with www.soulpower.info

Funkygirl
Ms Admynamite

Messagepar Funkygirl » 19/12/06 16:54

No Paypal account open for the occasion :?: It would be easier for everybody :idea:

Bad news again... :???:

Hope fans would help...
Funkygirl ==> I'm a White Free Passionated Funkateer and I'm Proud !

Funkhome - The Funk & Groovy musics Forum
"Funkhome-Le forum de référence, souvent copié, jamais égalé" :cool: Jam & Lewis

Retourner vers « English Corner »