Tomi JENKINS - Automatic (15 Dec 15)

This Space is primary for the Foreign People : Talk here with us in English cause "One Nation Under a Groove..." :o)
TomiJ
Artiste Funkhomer

Tomi JENKINS - Automatic (15 Dec 15)

Messagepar TomiJ » 26/05/06 21:50

Tomi JENKINS - New Cd The Way (2006) & My Space

TomiJ a écrit :Hello my fellow funk lovers! Long time, huh?
Just wanna let y'all know I have 4 tracks of my new 10 song CD up on http://www.myspace.com/tomijenkins . There's a variety there just to show some of the stuff I'm doing. I'll send Corrine some other funky stuff and she can spread the word.

Until then my friends,
PEACE!
Tomi

Hi guys, I posted this someplace else before I noticed this section devoted to our humble little band.
Wow, it's been that long since anyone's posted here. Anyway, Cameonation is down for the time being, It will probably resurface with a new name. There are talks of a 30th anniversary CD/DVD for '07. But enough about Cameo. Let's talk about ME, and my new CD! hahaha. Y'all can preview 4 tracks on http://www.myspace.com/tomijenkins . There's a variety there to show the different types of stuff I'm doing. I'll send Corrine some more funky stuff for you guys to check out. or I'll rotate some some songs on the page.

Well, until we meet again, or I have more Cameo info for you,
PEACE!
Tomi

skyyflow
LP's

Messagepar skyyflow » 26/05/06 22:48

YOWordup Tomi !

OWOW ! ( Like Larry would yell )

It's a great honour to have you aboard and a big surprise to hear new work from your spaceship .

I've directly listened to your 4 tracks and Come Correct featuring Jesse Johnson is my jam ! .... infectious vibe .

The mid-tempo You've Got Me has a cool flow too .

Did you play most of the instruments or were there other guest-musicians besides Jesse ?

I would like to ask you another question referring to your debut-album .
In the sleeve-notes of the cd-booklet , Kevin Kendricks appeared through A&M Records .
Did he ever record any solo-work on that label , and if so , was it eventually shelved ?

Thanx for sharing your music & latest updates with us and i wish you all the best with your current + future projects .
May the wind be @ your back and the Cameosis 4ever funkin' .

Peace & Tell us how it is !
Skyy & all the Knights Of Cameolot .

Modifié en dernier par skyyflow le 27/05/06 21:58, modifié 7 fois.